Springfield Legal Malpractice Attorneys Represent Legal Professionals and The Public
Massachusetts law firm upholding the integrity and quality of the practice of law
An attorney undergoes a rigorous application process, background checks and examination to obtain a license to practice law in Massachusetts. The intense scrutiny from the Massachusetts Bar Association is intended to maintain the integrity and quality of legal practice in the state. Attorneys swear to support the Constitution, abide by the rules of professional conduct and take actions that are consistent with truth and justice. The attorneys at Law Offices of Harold I. Resnic have an unwavering commitment to the principled, dutiful practice of the legal profession. They expect the same firm dedication to ethical, competent legal practice from their peers. To uphold these high standards, they represent attorneys and their clients in all matters related to the licensure and practice of law.
Clients’ rights to effective, ethical representation
Your attorney has certain specific obligations to you. You should expect an attorney who you retain to:
- Uphold the Constitution
- Practice in accordance with the Massachusetts Bar rules of professional conduct
- Approach the court and judicial system with respect and honesty
- Act in your best interest
- Provide details about expenses and fees
- Retain fiduciary and accounting obligations
- Maintain confidential communications
- Abide by contractual agreements
If you have lost a case, been imprisoned or given up rights due to your former attorney’s mistakes or inaction, the firm’s legal team may be able to help.
Pursing aggrieved clients’ legal remedies
You have options if your legal counsel’s representation is fraudulent or negligent. Law Offices of Harold I. Resnic reviews your case and helps you pursue the best means of obtaining relief, which could include:
- Suing the attorney
- Filing a grievance with the Massachusetts Bar Association
- Negotiating with your attorney to rectify the problem
- Mediating with your attorney to reach an equitable agreement
- Assisting you in obtaining competent representation to complete your legal matters
When an attorney fails to fulfill these obligations, your case or rights may be negatively impacted. The firm works to get you justice.
Defending Massachusetts attorneys
If you are an attorney who finds yourself unfairly accused of violating your duties, Law Offices of Harold I. Resnic provides you with unyielding support. They apply this substantial knowledge of Bar and court rules and procedures to:
- Defend you at Bar grievance hearings
- Represent you in lawsuits and judicial hearings
- Represent you in ineffective assistance of counsel hearings
- Assist you with licensure issues
- Process your application for reinstatement of your license after suspension
If a current or former client is accusing you of malpractice, the firm’s attorneys will represent you in litigation, negotiations and any dealings with the Massachusetts Bar Association.
Contact Massachusetts attorneys focused on upholding the ethics of our profession
Law Offices of Harold I. Resnic is located in Springfield and represents clients throughout Massachusetts. Call 413-301-9124 or contact the firm online to schedule your consultations.