Established Springfield Law Firm Assists Clients with Injury, Insurance, Employment and Civil Rights Claims
Experienced Massachusetts attorney protects your rights
Founded in 1977, the Law Offices of Harold I. Resnic aims to bring you peace of mind and successful, expedient resolution of your legal issues. Our Springfield lawyer and staff have more than 40 years of experience compassionately, yet effectively, helping people throughout Massachusetts protect their rights in these areas:
- Personal injury — Whether you or a family member has been injured in an automobile accident, construction accident, workplace accident, medical malpractice, a dog bite or slip and fall incident, our personal injury attorney is at your side from comprehensive investigation through conclusion to seek the compensation you deserve.
- Products liability — We represent homeowners in products liability actions when defective home construction involving shoddy workmanship or materials leads to damage such as mold, which can cause serious illnesses.
- Workers' compensation — An injury at work can result in long-term physical and financial difficulties. We work to help you get you the benefits you’re entitled to through workers’ compensation.
- Employment law — Your work atmosphere should never be toxic. We help clients challenge employment discrimination and sexual harassment based on our thorough understanding of all aspects of employment law.
- Insurance disputes — When insurance disputes arise because an insurance company refuses to pay your claim or offers insufficient compensation, our law firm will fight for your rights as a policyholder.
- Legal malpractice/police misconduct — If a lawyer has acted negligently by providing counsel that fails to adhere to a professional standard and that negligence has harmed your case, you have a right to hold that person accountable through a legal malpractice claim.
- Police misconduct — When police officers and other public employees abuse their authority in enforcing the law and you are harmed, we will help you seek damages for their misconduct through a civil rights action.
No matter which of these legal issues you face, the Law Offices of Harold I. Resnic has the experience and dedication to see you through and fight for what you deserve so that you can move forward.
Personal matters demand personal attention
When you are feeling vulnerable due to a personal injury or unfair treatment, the last thing you want is to be treated like a number. While that is often the reality at larger firms, the Law Offices of Harold I. Resnic believes personal matters demand personal attention. Harold Resnic handles each and every case himself, so you never need to worry that your case will be passed off mid-trial to another attorney or someone less experienced. And, with Mr. Resnic’s breadth of knowledge and Distinguished℠ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®
, you can rest assured your best interests are always in the most capable hands.
Contact an experienced Massachusetts attorney for a free consultation
For more than four decades, the Law Offices of Harold I. Resnic has unfailingly championed the rights of victims of injury, workplace harassment and unjust insurance settlements in Massachusetts. Schedule a free initial consultation by calling 413-301-9124 or contacting us online
. Our Springfield law office is near Hampden Superior Court and the Mass Mutual Center. We meet with clients Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. There is an on-site parking garage, and we are easily reached by public transportation.